Cadrillion is primarily focused on majority control transactions, but has a high degree of flexibility on economic interests retained by selling shareholders. We seek high quality companies led by motivated and skilled executives who desire to own and run their business and understand the benefits an experienced operational and financial partner can bring. We have successfully executed this strategy in our prior companies, across different sectors, including data analytics, healthcare, agriculture, marketing program management, and healthcare services.
Our portfolio companies reflect the following characteristics:
- Value added service businesses, with high barriers to competitive entry, in technology, business, energy, agriculture and healthcare industries
- Proven growth, either organically or through acquisitions
- Predictable, recurring revenues, such as subscription businesses with high customer retention rates
- High operating leverage, enabling moderate increases in company revenues to yield even greater increases in operating profit
- Opportunity to significantly increase profitability through revenue growth, expense consolidation, add-on acquisitions, and achieving scale efficiencies.
We generally focus on companies with $1MM or more in EBITDA, but can consider a wide range of opportunities. Industry areas of focus include, but are not limited to, service companies in the business, healthcare, agriculture, financial and information sectors. Investment scenarios also differ greatly, but typically fall under one of the following headings:
- Buy-out of owners, founders or partners.
- Recapitalization of businesses, providing existing investors liquidity.
- Growth or expansion capital
- Acquisition capital, roll-ups or consolidation mergers